Easy Audio Editor is a visual multifunctional audio files editor which allow you to perform various operations with audio data such as applying various audio effects, filtering, format conversion, waveform image displaying and more.
Supports all major audio formats.
With Easy Audio Editor you can:
1. Open, create and save audio files;
2. Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming;
3. Play an audio file or any part of it;
4 . Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, DeleteSilence, Paste, PasteFromFile, Mix, MixFromFile);
5 . Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, MultiTapDelay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus);
6 . Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter);
7 . Insert noise or silence in an audio file;
8 . Convert an audio file from one format to another;
9. Convert the sample type of audio files;
10. Insert and change information about audio markers (Count, Country, Dialect, Label, Language, Length, Note, Num, Position, Text);
11. Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year).
The following audio formats are supported:
1.uncompressed WAV PCM;
2.compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW and others);
3.MP3 (MPEG Layer-3), MP2(MPEG Layer-2);
4.OGG (Ogg Vorbis);
5.WMA (Windows Media Audio);
6.RAW (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW);
7.CDA (Audio CD Tracks);
8.VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
9.G.721, G.723, G.726.