WEC (version 1.1) is a utility of compression and musical file conversion (wav, mp3 and tracks audio) to format OGG Vorbis. Its principal asset resides on the one hand in the quality of automation of the tasks of conversion (batch processing of files to the different extensions), and on the other hand in the performance of its direct tape recorder (microphonous source) to format OGG.
The use of WEC is very intuitive:
- Simple selection or Multiselection of files * wav and/or * MP3
- Conversion total or partial of Audio CD
Direct recording of the microphonous source to the format * ogg
- Normative adjustments of the quality of conversion OGG (0.0 to 1.0)
- Integrated musical player
- State in real time of the list of the files to be converted
- Information on the musical files to convert
- Help on line
- Splendid design with sensitive and sound keys
WEC is downloadable starting from this site. Its functionalities remain however limited as long as you did not buy a Licence (ClientKey): you will be able neither to thus convert your files by series (only one file * wav or * mp3 at the same time), nor to convert an audio track, and you will not have access to integrated tape recorder OGG.
NB: It should be noted that the Audio CD copies are not authorized that within a personal framework and not for a collective diffusion.